Monday, September 3, 2012

Spend Less September!

I promised I would post about my new theme for September today, so here it is! I will Spend Less in September. Each post, I'll give a few tips on how to cut back expenses, and give updates on what I have done to spend less in September. I'll include slip-up and successes, and hopefully by the end of the month, I'll have saved a few bucks!

Quick photo dump, then I'm off to bed. I have to be at work at 7am!! It is going to be a MASSIVE challenge for me, since I can barely get to work by 8:45am. Yuck-o.

Veggies with my dinner....sprayed with canola oil (thought I had EVOO) sprinkled with salt & pepper, boiled. Yum!

Burned my lip this morning :( Metal for resting on frying pan then into mouth = BAD idea

Chicken for dinner. Pepper & Hot Salt (YES!) and baked at 350 till done. Sprinkled with shakey cheese.

Since I haven't quite found the M.O. of this blog....food? fashion? recipes? life? weight loss? I'm going to just randomly through in things until I get it right. :)

Today I went to Bar Method Class for 1 hour of exercise
Today I ate approx 1300 Calories, 140g Protein, and within my carb & fat goals.
I forgot to record my weigh-in this morning (even though I'm 99.9% sure I remember) so maybe I'll post that tomorrow. Or at least if I've gained/lost. 
Today I did not drink caffeine or booze. *unless my raspberry tea had caffeine

Overall, a successful day! Goodnight Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment