While I sat here watching football, playing SongPop on my phone, and staring at my computer screen....I couldn't think of anything to post! Again, no recipes, no cool tips or tricks, and no cute outfit ideas. I do have 2 pictures of my "post workout" and "dinner" foods...but no real post! I decided I'll keep it short and sweet, and link up some of my favorite websites.
First, my food pics...
Just a few links for ya today...
1) 5 Ways to Make Starting a Diet Easier For anyone who is looking for that kickstart on a new diet
2) tracker.dailyburn.com My absolute favorite way to track what I eat, my workouts, and my weight. The only downfall is that they are somewhat limited on workouts. Otherwise, no complaints! I'm constantly on this site and on the iPhone app.
3) Tastespotting Check it out, drool, find new blogs to follow!
4) Iowa Girl Eats My Bizzy Kitchen Heather's Dish The Bargain Blonde Kalyn's Kitchen Prevention RD My favorite blogs! I follow TONS of blogs....probably around 25 now.... but I've been reading these the longest and are my favorites! I highly recommend you check them all out. Tell them I sent you ;)
5) Bar Method SLC Lastly, my new favorite Bar Method Studio! Even if you don't have a Bar Method studio in your area, be sure to check out their store for DVDs and what not. Love my Bar!
That is all for now my lovelies! Make tomorrow an amazing Friday!