Monday, September 17, 2012

It's so Complicated!!

Arghhhhhhhhh I hate complicated! What is so complicated you ask? Configuring my blog :-P I really want to add a Feedburner link so people can subscribe to my blog via email. I thought I did it, but alas, I don't see it on my blog.

Anyhoo...I had a really great week of eating and working out...lost about 4lbs!! So excited!! I even got complimented at the tailgate! And then the tailgate happened. And then Sunday was not much better. Today was ehhhh....better, but not where I want to be. I said at the start of the football season that splurging one day every other week-ish, at the tailgate, was no big deal. It isn't! But the tailgate PLUS 2 days after....that's a problem. Glad this week is away so no tailgating, but I can't yo yo like this and expect to be healthy and in shape. Le Sigh. If anyone wants to send some good vibes or tips of limiting cheat days to 1 day a week, I'd be super appreciative. Sometimes I can be really good, sometimes, not so much. Complicated. As we speak, I'm sitting on my couch, blogging, watching The Voice, and eating sunflower seeds. I'm not hungry! I swear I'm not one bit! I'm going over my calories, fat, and inching up on carbs too, and I know this! Yet, I can't quit. I used to be so good too :(

My new goal is to be the same weight I was last year at Halloween, this year at Halloween. ...shit...I just looked at my log from last year and I have to kick it into high gear. OMG it HAS to be hardcore. Like 7 days a week working out and limiting my tailgate cheats. As of Saturday morning's weight, I have 7 pounds to lose. As of this morning, I have 9.2 pounds to go. In just under 6 weeks (39 days) I now have...drumroll please....1.5 pounds per week to lose. Please cheer me on and join me in my quest for healthy!

I still have yet to write my "about me" blog, and it will be hard to put it all into writing for all to see. I want to do it, but it is going to take a lot! Also.....I need someone to help me update my blog layout so I can have a legit "about me" section. COMPLICATED!

What's COMPLICATED in your life? What are your healthy goals? Leave a comment or email me if you want to join my quest for Healthy by Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment